Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Someplace




I saw that place.

Those sprawling landscapes.

Birds fluttering past.

For a lifetime they last.

You heard ‘em too?

Are they too good to be true?

It’s a place I wish to share with you.

Take me there too.

 

That morning mist,

My cheeks they kiss.

That seductive breeze,

Those buzzing bees,

Under the vast blue,

Take me there too.

 

I saw the clouds drawing a thing,

On the wet canvas.

It was a sight to see.

The raindrops singing gleefully.

I wish to feel the dew,

Take me there too.

 

‘Tis somewhere that I wish to go.

Lost in the woods.

And nothing to woe.

Cry…but none to see.

Dance...but  none to heed.

None...except me n you,

Please Take me there too.



-----Pratyusha.

 

2 comments:

Bnu said...

hi frnd
wwah! its realy good realistic and very nice

Unknown said...

i still have doubts ..lolzz