Monday, October 20, 2008

For the love to be reborn.

No one clearly remembers

When did it all start.

For me to forget is too hard.

Nor does one bother when

now dat it has come to an end.

But the scars remain for all they care.

So does the pain...leavin me in despair.

You did what you had to.

You took me for a ride.

But God forbid if u have to.

Go through wht I hide.

Never did u feel,

Never did u know,

My dreams u had broken,

Had left me pretty low.

You broke me up.

You left me dry,

Its strange that I still try..

To have you in my arms.

To have you in my life.

But now that ur gone.

All I can wish..Is for the love to be reborn!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!
is dat ur poem?

Anonymous said...

haha..have doubts?

Unknown said...

ya!
i have doubts,ma english teacher!

Anonymous said...

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.
So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours...tc
godbless