Monday, October 20, 2008

changing preferences...

Ahaaa…quite a loooong looong time since my last post huh!? Life has itz own way of seeking attention..  Quite an attractive entity I should say!.. ha.. Although being an engineering student you couldn’t care less about life and all…Itz been pretty good till now…just for d neat exceptions of exams…those gruelling schedules of submissions, assignments, presentations, projects.. u name dem.. we’ve done ‘em!! One saving grace from all this clutter (or so it seems) was this one to-die-for movie.. A LOT LIKE LOVE… aaahhhhh… sets ma pulse racing…for thousand miles no end…And this, for the 3rd time in a month… my my!!.. never before had I been hooked on to HBO, STAR MOVIES, or even zee studios.. itz always been plain desi for me… but this one takes the cake!.. this set ma fetish for GOOD, watchable angrezi movies(no American-pies for me!)*wink**wink* Pursuit of Happyness, Sleepless in Seattle, A lot like love, n d works.. m lovin it.. rewindin to a mushy, candy-floss movie appetite (d sweetness is gonna take a toll someday *wink**wink*) so this makes a change (and all so worth it)..so till then I flip d news pages for another dekko at d NOW-SHOWING list..

 

Adios.

PRATYUSHA.

1 comment:

chitra raman said...

umm..sriously,the most boring movies become interesting only during exam times..and we need to watch it as if thr is no tomorrow!!..lolz!!