Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tomorrow is another day. And yet again I wake up hoping for someone up there to wave a magic wand and a miracle to happen. Yet again I redeem the faith I lose every last night, and begin to anticipate. Or should I say.......   expect **??!!** the best. 

                   As and when hours pass, I realize its just not happening... I wait for things to happen, For someone to say something I have long waited for. For someone to do something I have long imagined they would. Since in all this mayhem that surrounds my life at this moment, a lil bit of good surprise from unexpected quarters does bring a smile on your face and a moment of bliss... **pure MAGIC**

                           

But this is far from coming true. You walk down roads wandering with your thoughts in your own world...witha a blank face, for everyone around to wonder “what is she???”.... but...

I walk...have always done...

 

 Adios.

PRATYUSHA.

No comments: